Program Intern at Programs in Professional EducationHarvard Graduate School of Education - Programs in Professional Education
Marketing / Event Planning InternshipSportsmen's Tennis & Enrichment Center
Event planning (Live Stream, MeetUp, Workshop) intern wanted by iPhone Story Video community StartUpSnowSugar Video
Events InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Innovative Event Planner Intern for a Hemp and Eco-Conscious Non-ProfitHemp Educate America
Event Production InternElevated Entertainment Solutions
Homeless Point-In-Time CensusAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Jersey City, NJDIGIMARCON
Program CoordinatorBookmark This
Sullivan Custom Planning, Inc.
150 Chestnut Street
Posted: August 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSullivan Custom Planning, Inc. is an award-winning Meeting and Destination Management Company (DMC) specializing in creative design. With over 29 years of experience in corporate events & conference planning, Sullivan Custom Planning, Inc. has helped to create lasting memories at hundreds of successful corporate events throughout the New England and beyond. With our diverse line of corporate planning services, we have worked with countless corporate clients on their special events.
Our mission at SCP is to love what we do while building long lasting client relationships. We strive to create a collaborative work environment amongst our clients, vendors, and our team. Our dedication to the overall growth of the industry drives us to implement creative strategies, technologies and services in all aspects of our daily interactions.
Our Creative Core Values
Create awe-inspiring moments
Be Warrior Humanitarians
Commit to the client experience
Explore Fresh Industry Perspectives
Constantly Seek Change
Foster an Open Environment
Stimulate Optimism and Happiness
Drive industry growth
- Update SCP client and vendor data base
- Produce SCP sales kits
- Record office inventory and maintain office supply orders
- Update SCP Event Calendar
- Maintain RI affiliation Meeting Calendar
- Maintain DYMO system
- Keep computer software and spyware up to date
- Create, Maintain and Update SCP Sales PowerPoint
- Offer constant attention to the SCP Facebook page
- Update Linked In Company Profile regularly
- Enhance SCP Pinterest profile
- Offer industry related content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
Event / Proposal Work
- Keep vendor and venue research up to date
- Produce Tour, Team Building and Entertainment packets
- Assist Program Manager and Director of Sales with Event components including event agenda and contact list
- Available to staff SCP events
- Organize event photos