American Heart Association Social Market InternAmerican Heart Association
Event Production InternshipGBK Productions
Special Events Planning InternEmpire Events Group
Meetings & Education Intern - Winter/SpringSentergroup
Special Events Intern - Spring 2017The Lupus Foundation of America- DC/MD/VA Chapter
Event and Operations ManagerFlour LA, Inc.
WordTheatre Event Planning InternWordTheatre
New Years Eve Events InternThe Indayo Group
Promotions Coordinator-Entry Level - Immediate Hire!Bookmark This
3525 N. Causeway Blvd
Posted: February 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarketing, Sales and Customer Service Reps needed for New Positions!
We are a privately held marketing firm in the New Orleans area. We are planning to expand into 3 more locations within the next year. We work with clients from leading industries across the country with a strong focus in the promotional retail event industry! We have an internal training program where we are looking to create our next generation of branch managers from within. On a daily basis we represent our clients in some of the nation's largest retailers. We do on-site marketing and advertising. . .no door to door or telemarketing!
Candidates will be trained in:
ENTRY LEVEL MANAGEMENT
* You must be LOCAL to be considered (within an hour radius)
* You must be able to START WITHIN 2 WEEKS.
* You must be excited & motivated for challenge, growth, & training!
* You must have a professional image
* You must have a great ATTITUDE, WORK ETHIC, & student mentality
* You must be available for either FULL-TIME or PART-TIME employment
* Current students are welcome to apply for PAID INTERNSHIP positions!
NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED BUT THE WILLINGNESS TO LEARN IS EXPECTED. THIS IS NOT A TELEMARKETING OR GRAPHIC DESIGN POSITION.