Special Events InternThe Wedding Dance Specialists
Special Projects AssistantThe Salvation Army National Capital Area
Festival Management InternVA StrEats
Sponsorship InternVA StrEats
WGBH Special EventsWGBH
Public Relations InternVIta Sociale Productions Inc.
Sport and Event ManagementProspect Wire Inc.
Events Facilitator Assistant for The Wow Talks, San DiegoLuib Health Specialty Services, LLC
Promotions Coordinator-Entry Level - Immediate Hire!Bookmark This
3525 N. Causeway Blvd
Posted: February 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarketing, Sales and Customer Service Reps needed for New Positions!
We are a privately held marketing firm in the New Orleans area. We are planning to expand into 3 more locations within the next year. We work with clients from leading industries across the country with a strong focus in the promotional retail event industry! We have an internal training program where we are looking to create our next generation of branch managers from within. On a daily basis we represent our clients in some of the nation's largest retailers. We do on-site marketing and advertising. . .no door to door or telemarketing!
Candidates will be trained in:
ENTRY LEVEL MANAGEMENT
* You must be LOCAL to be considered (within an hour radius)
* You must be able to START WITHIN 2 WEEKS.
* You must be excited & motivated for challenge, growth, & training!
* You must have a professional image
* You must have a great ATTITUDE, WORK ETHIC, & student mentality
* You must be available for either FULL-TIME or PART-TIME employment
* Current students are welcome to apply for PAID INTERNSHIP positions!
NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED BUT THE WILLINGNESS TO LEARN IS EXPECTED. THIS IS NOT A TELEMARKETING OR GRAPHIC DESIGN POSITION.