Event Management & Marketing InternshipExhilarate Events
Grounds Attractions InternshipSan Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo
Special Events InternAmerican Lung Association of the Northeast
Special Events InternCitizens Development Center dba Achieve
Special Event Intern - River Kids Discovery DaysSan Diego River Park Foundation
Event Promotions InternshipCopmass Events
Event - Client Management Internshipnoel.events
Events & Promotions InternCountry Jam USA
Public RelationsBookmark This
2305 Hurstbourne Village Drive
Posted: September 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are pleased to announce our opportunities for 2015! A&M offers the best of both worlds: hands on experience in all facets of marketing programs in our company and a corporate culture based on continuous learning and development of skill.
A&M is focused on delivering brand messages through personalized distribution channels for our clients which may include: research based canvassing, events, promotional advertising collateral and experiential marketing.
• Strong communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills
• Flexible schedule with weekend and evening hours
• Must be able to make a 30 hour commitment or more
RequirementsWe are looking for smart, ambitious, creative entrepreneurs to make a meaningful impact at our company from day one!
As an intern you will:
• Attend regular product knowledge meetings with client representatives
• Learn basic marketing and public relations techniques and experience their application through real campaigns
• Provide strategic input and feedback on marketing initiatives
• Help build brand awareness through marketing and public relations activities
• Have the opportunity for a full time position post graduation and pending the successful completion of the intern program