Special Events Intern - 5KCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Special Events Intern - Red Shoe GalaCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Public Relations AssistantJauch Agency
Established Event Company Seeking InternTier 1 Events
Brand Ambassador - Full Time- Entry LevelAMP Exposure
Events/Sports Medicine InternshipMedPrep Consulting Group
Operations InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Special Events InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Public Relations InternBookmark This
baltimore entrepreneurs empowered
Posted: July 18 2015
Company Location: Pikesville, MD
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBaltimore Entrepreneurs Empowered (B.E.EMPOWERED) is an Event Planning and Marketing Firm is geared to assist the Baltimore Community in supporting Entrepreneurship through various Social Networking events, Vendor Trade shows and Expos. B.E.EMPOWERED also plans and organizes events for Corporations and help launch start up small businesses and their products by providing 21st century event planning strategies.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.