Wedding and Event Planning - 2017 Wedding Season May- NovemberTwoFoot Creative
Blogger/Writer/ContributorA la carte Galore
Need Event Planning intern/assistantVeronique Events
On Site Event InternshipPauleenanne Design
Event Planning InternshipPauleenanne Design
SPECIAL EVENTS INTERNDMV Food Truck Association
Event Planning & Logistics InternshipAlzheimer's Association, MA/NH Chapter
Event Planning/ Production InternshipMakaira Inc.
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: July 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you are looking to intern with one of the world's leading event management company, then look no further. Classic Quinceaneras is a full service event planning and production company. Headquartered in Temecula, Classic Quinceaneras was established in 1991 in Texas and has its wings spread across many major cities around the world. We are known for setting the standards in delivering outstanding, innovating and award winning Quinceaneras around the world. We are celebrating our 25th anniversary and looking to start a campaign to promote our anniversary special pricing. We are actively seeking a Public Relations intern who is self-motivated and looking to start or further their career. Although this is an unpaid internship, you will gain a wide range of experience and a wealth of knowledge and you may be offered a paid position. We also offer school credit. Thank you for taking the time to read this and for considering an internship with Classic Quinceaneras,
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
_ Create interview preparation materials
_ Prepare mailing and print production
_ Write press releases
_ Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.