Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Events managerWorld Arts
Events Intern For Company Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Event Planner InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Event Planning InternshipPMI
Event Promotions InternState Restaurant
Seeking interns for Events and Hospitality CompanyPrivate key
Event Coordinator InternIndAroma Catering
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: July 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe intern who fills this position will be working with La’Shaes a women organization that promote new women businesses and women that are aspiring to start a business. La'Shaes have teams in three location Washington, DC Metro area, Houston, TX and New Orleans, LA and we are looking for interns in all three location. If you accept this opportunity you can expect to learn the public relations field from top to bottom, and will give you the expertise preparing you to start your own fast-paced public relations firm with excellent skills. It's essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.