Special Events InternDetroit Public Television
Development/Special Events: The Longest DayAlzheimer's Association, MA/NH Chapter
Public Relations InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Business Development / Sales InternUnspoken Languages
Wedding and Event Planning - 2017 Wedding Season May- NovemberTwoFoot Creative
Blogger/Writer/ContributorA la carte Galore
Need Event Planning intern/assistantVeronique Events
On Site Event InternshipPauleenanne Design
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Motivators and Creators Women's Group
Posted: March 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for enthusiastic interns with an interest in public relations and communications. We are looking for two interns who will support and assist our PR committee chair. You will learn how to reach out to the public and promote the MACsWomen brand. This internship will be an excellent resume builder for those aspiring to have a career in public relations.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
-Keep up to date with tasks with Trello, our preferred communications board.
-Learn how to use online software and tools to efficiently carry out daily activities
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
-Work well with others while simultaneously not being afraid to be the devil's advocate during brainstorming sessions.
-Be able to work remotely on a computer and communicate with supervisors at least once a week via phone calls