2017 LeadHERship ConferenceD. Aiken & Associates Worldwide
Looking for Event Planner/coordinator (Milpitas)N/A
Program Intern at Programs in Professional EducationHarvard Graduate School of Education - Programs in Professional Education
Marketing / Event Planning InternshipSportsmen's Tennis & Enrichment Center
Event planning (Live Stream, MeetUp, Workshop) intern wanted by iPhone Story Video community StartUpSnowSugar Video
Events InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Innovative Event Planner Intern for a Hemp and Eco-Conscious Non-ProfitHemp Educate America
Event Production InternElevated Entertainment Solutions
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Motivators and Creators Women's Group
Posted: March 28 2016
Company Location: Westchester, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for enthusiastic interns with an interest in public relations and communications. We are looking for two interns who will support and assist our PR committee chair. You will learn how to reach out to the public and promote the MACsWomen brand. This internship will be an excellent resume builder for those aspiring to have a career in public relations.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
-Keep up to date with tasks with Trello, our preferred communications board.
-Learn how to use online software and tools to efficiently carry out daily activities
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
-Work well with others while simultaneously not being afraid to be the devil's advocate during brainstorming sessions.
-Be able to work remotely on a computer and communicate with supervisors at least once a week via phone calls