Event Planner for Transformational EventsDivine Purpose Enterprises
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - San Diego, CADIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Santa Monica, CADIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Jersey City, NJDIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Los Angeles, CADIGIMARCON
Event Planner InternshipPosh Quinceaneras
Marketing, Social Media and Communications InternLUX Events & Catering
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: January 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionXtreme Unity was created to make a difference and change the lives of our future generations! At Xtreme Unity our mission is to motivate and encourage the youth to live a healthy and active lifestyle. We provide increased opportunities for fun physical activites for the children, in hope to inspire an early love of sports and fitness that will serve as the foundation for a healthy way of living. With our various programs and dedicated coaches and trainers, Xtreme Unity provides the framework to help children biuild positive relationships, self-confidence, independence and the ability to deal with adversity.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.