Festival Management InternVA StrEats
Italian Rest. in SoCal & Gelato Shop Seeks Culinary School Students & Grads As InternsBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Social Media InternBrunch and Slay
Production Accounting Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Production Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Event Planning InternshipProject DragonFruit
Event Planner Internship1,000 Shoes for 1,000 Smiles
Intern - Special Events, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Public Relations InternBookmark This
The PeekABoo PrettyGirl Foundation
Posted: May 24 2016
Company Location: Irmo, SC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe PeekABoo PrettyGirl Foundation is a nonprofit/lifestyle brand that's based in Columbia, SC. We are all about making the worlds of fashion and beauty accessible to girls and women everywhere with a message of self-love and acceptance. We are quickly becoming a platform in our community and state and have been and/or are currently supported by LUSH Cosmetics, Aunt Jackie's, Acure Organics, Vixen Vodka, Doo Gro, Chapstick and more.
For more information, please visit peekabooprettygirl.com.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.