GAIN EXPERIENCE AS AN EVENT COORDINATORFlorida Business Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternDreamsCo
Special Events Intern - 5KCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Special Events Intern - Red Shoe GalaCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Public Relations AssistantJauch Agency
Established Event Company Seeking InternTier 1 Events
Brand Ambassador - Full Time- Entry LevelAMP Exposure
Events/Sports Medicine InternshipMedPrep Consulting Group
Public Relations InternBookmark This
1210 Fowler ST
Posted: July 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Event Planning, Event Management, Event Marketing, Event Based Marketing, Event Organizer, Event Coordination
Preferred - Event Marketing