Festival Management InternVA StrEats
Italian Rest. in SoCal & Gelato Shop Seeks Culinary School Students & Grads As InternsBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Social Media InternBrunch and Slay
Production Accounting Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Production Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Event Planning InternshipProject DragonFruit
Event Planner Internship1,000 Shoes for 1,000 Smiles
Intern - Special Events, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Record Label Event Planning InternshipBookmark This
1860 W 93rd St
Posted: December 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMaek – the world’s first free electronic music record label, is now accepting event planning interns! An internship at Maek provides music and event planning enthusiasts with the opportunity to obtain real world experience at one of the top independent music companies in the industry. Our internships provide onthejob training by allowing interns to shadow industry professionals in a variety of departments. Every intern is assigned a special project that will both assist them in increasing their understanding of how each department operates, and aid the department in addressing a business need. Maek values its interns and works to ensure a mutually rewarding experience.Please keep in mind that Maek internships are unpaid.
Please submit the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Personalized Cover Letter
● Work with Special Events Director to coordinate and lead event logistics
● Help with tour and concert booking initiatives
● Event planning, promotion, and on-site execution including setup and tear down
● Maintain up-to-date event documents including site schedule forms and action plans
● Procure and organize supplies for events
● Virtual and inperson meetings with marketing and media team to scope out promotional and re-
RequirementsTo qualify for an internship with Maek you must:
● Be 18 years or older
● Be a junior in college with a focus in event planning, advertisement, public relations, marketing or music business
● Be able to create detailed long term/short term campaigns for music business projects
● make a commitment of at least 15 hours per week
● EITHER have a major related to event planning, music business OR express how your experience and passion in music business translates to this position