Production Accounting Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Production Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Event Planning InternshipProject DragonFruit
Event Planner Internship1,000 Shoes for 1,000 Smiles
Intern - Special EventsAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Design AssistantA Moment In Time Wedding & Event Production
Assistant Event PlannerA Moment In Time Wedding & Event Production
Events InternPaseo del Rio Association
Recreation ProgrammingBookmark This
Shelby Farms Park
6489 Mullins Station Road
Posted: October 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTitle: Recreation Program Intern
Supervisor: Coral O’Connor, Events + Programs Assistant
Purpose: To assist the Events + Programs Assistant in developing and implementing a diversity of programs for underserved communities and new target audiences in the surrounding Memphis area for the purpose of recruitment and retention of children, families and adult audiences.
Brief position summary: The Recreation Programming Intern will assist in implementing existing and creating new programs for children and families, such as Greenline Gardens Workshops, Wise Trek Programs, Field Trips and Woodland Discovery Camps.
• Assist in creating and retaining relationships with Memphis organizations, businesses, community centers, churches and other pertinent partnering agencies that can aid in enhancing SFPC programs
• Participate in recruitment and tabling events in the Memphis community
• Intern will have an opportunity to gain experience in planning, organizing, leading and evaluating various recreational programs
RequirementsRequirements and Qualifications:
• Experience with Microsoft office (excel, word, etc.) + Google Docs
• Driver’s license + personal vehicle
• Event + programs experience
• People/conversational skills and strong verbal communication
• Ability to recruit and engage partners for youth and adult programs