IMMEDIATE NEED: EVENT ASSISTANTS NEEDED IN METRO ATLANTANATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Summer Special Events Intern (Full - Time) - UnpaidThe National Archives
Event Coordinator / Program DevelopmentB~STEM Project
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDColorado Promotional Group
Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Events managerWorld Arts
Events Intern For Company Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Event Planner InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
RSVP Catering InternshipBookmark This
2930 Prosperity Ave
Posted: July 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRSVP Catering is looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual to join our 2014 Spring Internship Program to help support our day-to-day activities. Roles and responsibilities include, but not limited to, event management & marketing strategy development, food & beverage services, and smooth executions of events.
Interns will have ownership of their own projects and manage these projects from start to finish during the course of their internship. The intern will be able to help the sales team with events such as weddings, social gatherings, or corporate events based on availability. The internship is full-time and unpaid, but can be used for academic credit. Timing for the Spring Internship Program is approximately January though May.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will be paired with Account Executives and Account Associates and assisting on day to day tasks and events. Learning the ins and outs of how event are put together and corporate drop offs.
• Having an attention to detail
• Highly motivated self-starter who is flexible and willing to work weekend events
• Organized with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Familiarity with major online social media networks (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
• Experience with formatting
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• A background and knowledge of food service is recommended, but is not necessary
• Knowledge of sales is recommended, but is not necessary.