Public Relations InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Personal Assistant to Event ProducerBrian Keith Productions
Event Planner for Transformational EventsDivine Purpose Enterprises
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - San Diego, CADIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Santa Monica, CADIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Jersey City, NJDIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Los Angeles, CADIGIMARCON
Senior Services Activities InternBookmark This
Hanover Township Senior Services
240 S. IL Route 59
Posted: January 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHanover Township Senior Services provides innovative and engaging programming for seniors including but not limited to weekly out trips, speaker series, exercise classes, and card & game clubs. As an Activities Intern with Hanover Township Senior Services you will play an integral roll in research, planning, executing and evaluating a variety of different senior programming. You will work side by side with a fantastic team who is dedicated and passionate about their area of service, and help to enrich the lives of seniors in your community.
Responsibilities- Attend and facilitate weekly programs at the Izaac Walton Center & Reserve
- Plan for future programming
- Assist with and attend any assigned Township wide events
- Prepare and complete program and event evaluations
- Attend departmental staff meetings
- Learn and properly use My Senior Center soft wear
Requirements- Must be perusing a degree in recreation management, event planning, nonprofit work, exercise science, art, or a related program.
- Must enjoy the company of mature adults and understand their generational gaps and differences
- Must be comfortable with all Microsoft Office applications including, but not limited to Work, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Must commit to at least a 3 month internship.
- A criminal background check is required prior to start date
- Bilingual candidates are preferred.
SkillsRequired - Recreation Planning, Therapeutic Recreation, Evaluations, Coordinate Events
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish