Event Coordinator InternCre8t2 Branding Agency
Spring/Summer Intern as Event Assistant for Wedding CoordinatorEndless Events + Designs
Event AssistantThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Function Planning InternThe Daily Catch
Sales and Production AssistantJordan's Food of Distinction
Event Planner InternCommunity Computer Alliance
Event Planning & Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Event planning (Live Stream, MeetUp, Workshop) intern wanted by iPhone Story Video community StartUpSnowSugar Video
Social Media / Blogging InternBookmark This
RSVP Weddings & Events
Posted: September 21 2016
Company Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRSVP Weddings & Events is a sole proprietorship that specializes in Day of Wedding and Event coordination for D.I.Y. couples . We are looking for an intern to help increase the company's social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Position also includes researching material for blog and other online postings.
This is an unpaid internship, may count for college credit, with potential to grow with the business.
The ideal candidate MUST have a passion for weddings. Required skills include being extremely organized, detail oriented, mature, responsible, outgoing, and a great sense of humor (you WILL need it). Good communication skills are a must. General computer skills, including Microsoft office and Internet savvy. Assist with blog posts, social media (Facebook & Twitter), monthly newsletter, and research.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with owner on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, and interpersonal relations
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must have your own laptop/computer to work on.
SkillsRequired - English, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Preferred - Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Google Docs, Pinterest