Summer Special Events Intern (Full - Time) - UnpaidThe National Archives
Event Coordinator / Program DevelopmentB~STEM Project
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDColorado Promotional Group
Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Events managerWorld Arts
Events Intern For Company Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Event Planner InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Capitol Hill Visit Coordinator - InternshipNAHREP
Event Production and Multimedia AssistantBookmark This
Events take place in various locations
Posted: August 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLiteWork Events aims to restyle the social experience for young urban professionals and students in Boston by providing unique and engaging event solutions. LiteWork’s goal is to bridge the gaps between young professionals, their creative energy, and the potential to foster networking. Through its events and special programs, LiteWork aims to get young professionals together to capitalize on the value of building meaningful relationships.
ResponsibilitiesThis is a unique role which involves both marketing and event production assistance.
Event production responsibilities include:
(1) Assist in liaising with various constituents and vendors to coordinate logistics for various social events
(2) Serve as a brand ambassador to ensure smooth and efficient operations at monthly event initiatives
(3) Assist with pre-event planning and post-event evaluation/metrics
(4) Assist with other administrative duties which may include, but are not limited to: printing materials, obtaining necessary supplies, cor
Marketing responsibilities include:
(1) Conceptualize unique marketing campaigns and collateral, in line with the brand's mission to provide "premier social experiences for urban young professionals".
(2) Assist with scheduling periodic updates to social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
(3) Recommend strategies for improving the company's online presence and brand awareness