Community Outreach & Events InternshipSchools for Girls
Event CoordinatorThrill of the Hunt
Web Developer ASAP UnpaidChic Events Group Inc.
Public Relations Intern Unpaid ASAP1Chic Events Group Inc.
Event Planning InternshipCentral Flroida Renassiance Faire, Inc
American Red Cross Special Events Internship- Summer 2017American Red Cross of Chicago & Northern Illinois
GAIN EXPERIENCE AS AN EVENT COORDINATORFlorida Business Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternDreamsCo
Event Production and Multimedia AssistantBookmark This
Events take place in various locations
Posted: August 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLiteWork Events aims to restyle the social experience for young urban professionals and students in Boston by providing unique and engaging event solutions. LiteWork’s goal is to bridge the gaps between young professionals, their creative energy, and the potential to foster networking. Through its events and special programs, LiteWork aims to get young professionals together to capitalize on the value of building meaningful relationships.
ResponsibilitiesThis is a unique role which involves both marketing and event production assistance.
Event production responsibilities include:
(1) Assist in liaising with various constituents and vendors to coordinate logistics for various social events
(2) Serve as a brand ambassador to ensure smooth and efficient operations at monthly event initiatives
(3) Assist with pre-event planning and post-event evaluation/metrics
(4) Assist with other administrative duties which may include, but are not limited to: printing materials, obtaining necessary supplies, cor
Marketing responsibilities include:
(1) Conceptualize unique marketing campaigns and collateral, in line with the brand's mission to provide "premier social experiences for urban young professionals".
(2) Assist with scheduling periodic updates to social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
(3) Recommend strategies for improving the company's online presence and brand awareness