Event Production InternThe Visionary Group
Social Media/Sales/MarketingCharisma Events & Consulting
Marketing & Events InternOviedo Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Event Managment Interniship available at Worlds Largest Indoor Karting FacilityNASKART LLC
Events, Marketing, & Public Relations InternshipJoonbug
Promotions and Events Internship-Entry Level with Paid TrainingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
EVENT ASSISTANT- Sales / Marketing / Account ManagementImperial Solutions, Inc
Event Production InternshipLeading Authorities.com
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
ETC Event Planning LLC
Posted: June 27 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionETC Event Planning LLC, is a new and innovative event planning company located in New York City. We are looking for candidates who are creative, can bring a fresh perspective, and want to be a part of a growing brand. Our events range from intimate dinner parties to large scale productions.
Part-time - hours are flexible depending on demand (about 8-12 hours per week) for a 6 week period
We are currently looking for someone for the summer however fall/spring intern positions will also be considered.
Candidate will be working directly with upper management to help build our social media presence and PR strategy. You will be responsible for assisting with drafting press releases, event promotion strategies, monitoring traffic and metrics, and brand development.
Based on your performance there may be opportunities for future paid positions.
The ideal candidate is...
Looking to build their portfolio and experiences
Excellent communication skills
Able to meet deadlines
Available to work remotely
Can manage multiple projects simultaneously
Has great attention to detail
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment