Need Event Planning intern/assistantVeronique Events
On Site Event InternshipPauleenanne Design
Event Planning InternshipPauleenanne Design
SPECIAL EVENTS INTERNDMV Food Truck Association
Event Planning & Logistics InternshipAlzheimer's Association, MA/NH Chapter
Event Planning/ Production InternshipMakaira Inc.
Event Coordinator InternCoromandel
Spring Event Planning InternshipWedding Salon
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: July 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you are looking to intern with one of the world's leading event management company, then look no further. Classic Quinceaneras is a full service Quinceanera event management and production company. Headquartered in Temecula, CA., Classic Quinceanera was established in 1991 in Texas and has its wings spread across many major cities around the world. For 25 years we have been known for setting the standards in delivering outstanding, innovating and award winning Quinceaneras around the world. We are celebrating our 25th anniversary and looking to start a social media campaign to promote our anniversary specials.
We are actively seeking a Social Media Management intern is self-motivated and looking to start or further their career. Our ideal candidate will be someone who is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities. Must have a computer, be proficient in Mircosoft Word, Excel, Publisher and have knowledge of social media platforms. Must be able to write and edit copy for a full marketing mix of print, digital and editorial content including blogs, articles, email campaigns, social media and video content.
Although this is an unpaid internship you will gain a wide range of experience and a wealth of knowledge with the possibility of being offered a paid position at the end of this internship. We also offer school credit. You will be able to choose the hours that work best for you and you can work remotely.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and for considering an internship with Classic Quinceaneras.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment