Music Venue Internship - Special Events DepartmentRelix Media Group
Assistant Event PlannerA Moment In Time Wedding & Event Production
Design AssistantA Moment In Time Wedding & Event Production
EVENT ASSISTANT- Sales / Marketing / Account ManagementImperial Solutions, Inc
Event Planning InternshipIrish Fair of Minnesota
Human Resources InternDpointgroup
Marketing InternChic Events Group Inc.
Events and Marketing internsTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Social Media & Events InternBookmark This
Jersey City, NJ
Posted: March 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe specialize in closing the gap between brands, communities and customers. Experts in B2B sales and event marketing we aim to guide clients through every stage of planning, creating and implementing a successful marketing campaign through a professional ‘hands on’ approach. The demand for direct marketing services promises us exciting opportunities for continual growth in the future in both national and overseas markets.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment