Special Event InternCarcharious Marketing Group
Event Planning (Development) InternThe Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Community Services Center
Festival Management InternVA StrEats
Italian Rest. in SoCal & Gelato Shop Seeks Culinary School Students & Grads As InternsBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Social Media InternBrunch and Slay
Production Accounting Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Production Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Event Planning InternshipProject DragonFruit
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Delightfully Natia's Treats
P.O. Box 54823
Posted: September 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company provide a varitey of events is various cites, like Austin, San Diego, and Las Vegas. We have a chocolate tasting, Wedding expo and many more event to come.
We advertise vendors to individual who are planning a special event, wedding or party. Visitors search our site to find everything they need, ideas and vendors to help plan their special event.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment