Special Events InternThe Wedding Dance Specialists
Special Projects AssistantThe Salvation Army National Capital Area
Festival Management InternVA StrEats
Sponsorship InternVA StrEats
WGBH Special EventsWGBH
Public Relations InternVIta Sociale Productions Inc.
Sport and Event ManagementProspect Wire Inc.
Events Facilitator Assistant for The Wow Talks, San DiegoLuib Health Specialty Services, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: April 04 2016
Company Location: Manhattan, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCannapreneurs is an online community for cannabis entrepreneurs. We are holding our first virtual conference April 20. As a social media intern you will be expected to post and monitor our social media accounts, and translate that to increased sign ups for the conference.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with CEO on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing and design
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, self motivation, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Twitter, Instagram
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator