Festival Management InternVA StrEats
Italian Rest. in SoCal & Gelato Shop Seeks Culinary School Students & Grads As InternsBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Social Media InternBrunch and Slay
Production Accounting Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Production Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Event Planning InternshipProject DragonFruit
Event Planner Internship1,000 Shoes for 1,000 Smiles
Intern - Special Events, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: April 04 2016
Company Location: Manhattan, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCannapreneurs is an online community for cannabis entrepreneurs. We are holding our first virtual conference April 20. As a social media intern you will be expected to post and monitor our social media accounts, and translate that to increased sign ups for the conference.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with CEO on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing and design
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, self motivation, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Twitter, Instagram
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator