Coordinator (Event Planner)The Thaddeus Foundation
Social Media Marketing & Community Management InternChickey Boston
Part - Time Event Coordination INTERNSLMGBrand
GATE PROGRAM AMBASSADORSAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Special Events InternshipH3 Concepts
Special Events InternshipSeven Hills
Special Events InternshipAres Direct
Special Events InternshipLEP
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: August 31 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description3Ds Hall is a multipurpose event space located in the Bedford Stuyvesant area, in Brooklyn, NY. It has a canvas that is suitable for all occasions. Clients can rent the space for meetings, conferences, weddings, receptions, parties, babyshowers, castings, photo shoots and much more. We are looking for interns to develop our presence on all forms of Social Media and assist with growing our customer base.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment