Event Coordinator InternCre8t2 Branding Agency
Spring/Summer Intern as Event Assistant for Wedding CoordinatorEndless Events + Designs
Event AssistantThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Function Planning InternThe Daily Catch
Sales and Production AssistantJordan's Food of Distinction
Event Planner InternCommunity Computer Alliance
Event Planning & Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Event planning (Live Stream, MeetUp, Workshop) intern wanted by iPhone Story Video community StartUpSnowSugar Video
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: August 31 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description3Ds Hall is a multipurpose event space located in the Bedford Stuyvesant area, in Brooklyn, NY. It has a canvas that is suitable for all occasions. Clients can rent the space for meetings, conferences, weddings, receptions, parties, babyshowers, castings, photo shoots and much more. We are looking for interns to develop our presence on all forms of Social Media and assist with growing our customer base.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment