Web Developer ASAP UnpaidChic Events Group Inc.
Public Relations Intern Unpaid ASAP1Chic Events Group Inc.
Event Planning InternshipCentral Flroida Renassiance Faire, Inc
American Red Cross Special Events Internship- Summer 2017American Red Cross of Chicago & Northern Illinois
GAIN EXPERIENCE AS AN EVENT COORDINATORFlorida Business Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternDreamsCo
Special Events Intern - 5KCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Special Events Intern - Red Shoe GalaCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Social Media InternBookmark This
Celebrity Style Events
Posted: August 03 2015
Company Location: Columbus, OH
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCurrently seeking a Virtual Social Media Intern. Celebrity Style Events is a event, and wedding planning company in Columbus, Ohio. We produce private events and weddings as well as a public networking events. We have been in business since 2007.
This intern will assist us company in social media marketing campaigns. Using facebook, twitter, instagram, and blog.
This position can lead to a full time paid position for the right candidate.
This is a remote position so you can work from home. However, a personal computer and internet access is required. You will be working with little supervision, however weekly meeting via Skype are required.
Must be currently enrolled in a journalism, marketing, or public relation college courses.
Interview process will also be done via telephone.
Must be able to start ASAP.
This is a non-paid internship.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment