Social Media & Community Management Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
One day Volunteer - Special Events - (Unpaid) - two needed!Event Management Agency
Special Events InternDetroit Public Television
Development/Special Events: The Longest DayAlzheimer's Association, MA/NH Chapter
Public Relations InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Business Development / Sales InternUnspoken Languages
Wedding and Event Planning - 2017 Wedding Season May- NovemberTwoFoot Creative
Blogger/Writer/ContributorA la carte Galore
Social Media Liaison InternBookmark This
Pitch Perfect Events & Interiors
Work Remotely (applicant must be based in SoCal)
Posted: September 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPAID INTERNSHIP: MINIMUM WAGE
Do you wake up and go to bed with your phone or tablet in hand? Can you juggle multiple conversations online with friends & strangers? YES, you say? Connect with us - we’d like to possibly add you to our team!
We are seeking a Social Media Liaison Intern to learn and assist us in engaging our audience and the audiences of our clientele though social media outlets.
If you enjoy snapping, chatting and tweeting - as well as - liking, loving and hashtagging, and everything else that goes along with engaging humans on social media sites, then this is THE job for you!
We connect on Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Vine, YouTube, Vimeo, Pinterest, Yelp, Google+, Snapchat, and so on... (perhaps you can teach us a thing or two.)
We enjoy an awesome time creating memorable experiences for our clients and hope that you will too. We look forward to meeting you!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage and inspire our online community
Requirements- The ideal Social Media Liaison (SML) is proficient on PC and MAC platforms (although solely, PC is sufficient).
- Our SML also possesses a great sense of humor and can roll with the vacillating world of event planning.
- Our SML owns, at minimum, a cell phone and is an expert with text messaging and emailing and social media posting from a phone (not while driving, of course). LOL.
- Our SML demonstrates excellence in writing and language skills and understands the basic fundamentals of corporate culture.
- Our SML is proficient in MS Office (and iWork if a MAC user - we'll even teach you)
- And finally, our SML is on time, meets deadline, communicates well with our team and is creative! The acute ability to think 'outside the box', as it pertains to anything from a witty social post to an entirely new media campaign, is what will make us want to bring you on board as our new Social Media Liaison Intern!
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Applications, Social Media Advertising, iWork, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Yelp, Google, Tumblr, AppSense, Sense Of Urgency, Deadline Driven, Wordsmithing
Preferred - Apple Macintosh