GLO - Versitile Assistant for Social Media MGMT, Promotions, Event Planning, Marketing, BrandingIndependent Projects, Ltd.
Non-Profit Education Foundation InternNorCal STEM Education Foundation
PhotographerJes' Fabuluxe Events
Marketing RepJes' Fabuluxe Events
Event Coordinator / Wedding Planner / Event Planning InternBest Bride Wedding Agency
Marketing, Social Media, Business & Conference Planning InternEnergy Dialogues
Event Production InternshipColin Cowie Celebrations
Volunteer CoordinatorGreenergy Productions, LLC
Social Media & Online Content Intern- Event Design CompanyBookmark This
El Segundo, CA
Posted: April 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDish Wish is a boutique tabletop rental company based in Los Angeles. We work with some of the industry's top vendors and have built an excellent reputation amongst the wedding community because of our unfailing level of customer service and creative edge. The ideal candidate for this position would show integrity, hard work, self- management skills and a passion for being in the planning industry.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment