Web Developer ASAP UnpaidChic Events Group Inc.
Public Relations Intern Unpaid ASAP1Chic Events Group Inc.
Event Planning InternshipCentral Flroida Renassiance Faire, Inc
American Red Cross Special Events Internship- Summer 2017American Red Cross of Chicago & Northern Illinois
GAIN EXPERIENCE AS AN EVENT COORDINATORFlorida Business Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternDreamsCo
Special Events Intern - 5KCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Special Events Intern - Red Shoe GalaCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Special Events - Event Marketing & Event Planning IntershipBookmark This
Black Card Management
14261 E 4th Ave Building 6 Suite 160
Posted: February 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a Special Events interns for a consistently growing event marketing company providing marketing, advertising and consulting services to large national companies and corporations. This firm identifies and develops new streams of revenue for clients through on-site promotions, innovative marketing strategies and advertising campaigns with a personal touch. Every product campaign is executed uniquely for each clients researched target market.
As a result of recently taking on new clients to the event portfolio the marketing teams are looking for self motivated individuals to assist in the marketing events and grow into a campaign management role to develop new clients. This position is considered to be a crucial member of the Special Events team and reports directly to the Promotions Coordinator.
The internship training uses a hands on approach that will challenge our team to learn marketing, advertising, sales, public relations and management. Senior management provides a setting that will broaden experiences while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment and maturity. In just a short amount of time, an entry-level candidate will have the opportunity to work with several difference clients as well as the management team. We are looking for candidates with various backgrounds that have interests in:
• Public Relations
• Event Planning
• Cosmetic backgrounds
• Fashion experience
• Assist the Promotions Coordinator in developing and executing marketing strategies for each event
• Coordinate event activities including event setup, visual merchandizing and inventory control
• Process and track event sales
• Coordinate event logistics, timelines and schedules
• Serve as Event Manager when necessary
• Serve as an enthusiastic member of the event staff and lead by example for interns
• Additional knowledge in the field is considered a plus including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution ; however full paid training is provided
• Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions
• Must have own vehicle to attend events ;all travel is reimbursed
• Passion for events and brand promotions
• Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
• Outgoing personality and able to interact with a variety of consumers
• Comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to manage multiple projects and campaigns