Special Events InternThe Wedding Dance Specialists
Special Projects AssistantThe Salvation Army National Capital Area
Festival Management InternVA StrEats
Sponsorship InternVA StrEats
WGBH Special EventsWGBH
Public Relations InternVIta Sociale Productions Inc.
Sport and Event ManagementProspect Wire Inc.
Events Facilitator Assistant for The Wow Talks, San DiegoLuib Health Specialty Services, LLC
Special Events - Event Marketing & Event Planning IntershipBookmark This
Black Card Management
14261 E 4th Ave Building 6 Suite 160
Posted: February 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a Special Events interns for a consistently growing event marketing company providing marketing, advertising and consulting services to large national companies and corporations. This firm identifies and develops new streams of revenue for clients through on-site promotions, innovative marketing strategies and advertising campaigns with a personal touch. Every product campaign is executed uniquely for each clients researched target market.
As a result of recently taking on new clients to the event portfolio the marketing teams are looking for self motivated individuals to assist in the marketing events and grow into a campaign management role to develop new clients. This position is considered to be a crucial member of the Special Events team and reports directly to the Promotions Coordinator.
The internship training uses a hands on approach that will challenge our team to learn marketing, advertising, sales, public relations and management. Senior management provides a setting that will broaden experiences while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment and maturity. In just a short amount of time, an entry-level candidate will have the opportunity to work with several difference clients as well as the management team. We are looking for candidates with various backgrounds that have interests in:
• Public Relations
• Event Planning
• Cosmetic backgrounds
• Fashion experience
• Assist the Promotions Coordinator in developing and executing marketing strategies for each event
• Coordinate event activities including event setup, visual merchandizing and inventory control
• Process and track event sales
• Coordinate event logistics, timelines and schedules
• Serve as Event Manager when necessary
• Serve as an enthusiastic member of the event staff and lead by example for interns
• Additional knowledge in the field is considered a plus including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution ; however full paid training is provided
• Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions
• Must have own vehicle to attend events ;all travel is reimbursed
• Passion for events and brand promotions
• Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
• Outgoing personality and able to interact with a variety of consumers
• Comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to manage multiple projects and campaigns