Event Production InternThe Visionary Group
Social Media/Sales/MarketingCharisma Events & Consulting
Marketing & Events InternOviedo Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Event Managment Interniship available at Worlds Largest Indoor Karting FacilityNASKART LLC
Events, Marketing, & Public Relations InternshipJoonbug
Promotions and Events Internship-Entry Level with Paid TrainingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
EVENT ASSISTANT- Sales / Marketing / Account ManagementImperial Solutions, Inc
Event Production InternshipLeading Authorities.com
Special Events InternBookmark This
Easter Seals Florida
2401 E. Henry Avenue
Posted: August 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJob Title: Special Events Intern (unpaid)
Reports To: Kate Broomell, Special Events Manager
Commitment: Minimum of 10-15 hours/week
Duration: 10-15 weeks
To assist the Special Events Manager with event planning, sponsor identification and recruitment, volunteer recruitment and management, marketing and development goals for the Tampa region of Easter Seals Florida.
ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
1) Work with Special Events Manager on A Pair to Remember, Walk With Me, Get Down to Business annual donor reception and support annual fundraising campaign activities.
2) Maintain the following for A Pair to Remember and Walk With Me: sponsor identification databases, special gift drives, donation requests, volunteer fundraiser management, in-kind food and beverage donations, and any other event related planning as determined by the Special Events Manager .
3) Help manage and request vendor bids and solicit in-kind event support for services and rentals.
4) Work with Events and Communications Coordinator to create marketing materials for current donors and
volunteers, volunteer recruitment and management.
5) Populate online calendars with ongoing events.
6) Participate in weekly staff meetings, monthly Board of Directors meetings and monthly event committee meetings.
7) Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and skills necessary to fulfill this internship. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Enrollment in or completion of four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training.
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher). Experience with Adobe In Design, Photoshop or Illustrator a plus.