Event Coordinator InternCoromandel
Spring Event Planning InternshipWedding Salon
Event and Development Internship ProgramCongressional Sportsmen's Foundation
IMMEDIATE NEED: EVENT ASSISTANTS NEEDED IN METRO ATLANTANATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Summer Special Events Intern (Full - Time) - UnpaidThe National Archives
Event Coordinator / Program DevelopmentB~STEM Project
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDColorado Promotional Group
Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Special Events InternBookmark This
American Lung Association
527 Plymouth Road, Suite 415
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Posted: March 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe American Lung Association of the Mid-Atlantic is seeking interns to work out of the Plymouth Meeting Office in Pennsylvania.
SPECIAL EVENTS INTERN - The Special Events Internship is offered to students and professionals who have an interest in event planning, marketing and staging fundraisers. This is a required 3 month commitment (minimum) where the intern will gain knowledge of planning and executing an event, including developing sponsorship, soliciting in-kind donations, working with vendors & participants, recruiting special event volunteers, managing event volunteers and organizing event logistics. The Special Events Intern will work directly with and report to the Area Development Director.
Responsibilities- Work under the supervision of the Special Events Coordinator to plan and organize all special
- Communicate event details and fundraising information to participants through telephone calls
- Recruit new participants through community events, corporate calls, athletic groups, social
media and much more.
- Cultivate relationships with current donors and event participants through fundraising and
outreach calls and emails
- Assist with volunteer coordination of events
- Work with the Development Team to cultivate new corporate partnerships throughout the
Lehigh Valley, Philadelphia and New Jersey area in order to secure funding for ALA’s programs and special events
- Solicit and secure in-kind donations for prizes and event day needs
- Other administrative duties as assigned by the Development Directors
- Attend occasional special event committee meetings and special events (when possible)
Requirements- Experience or interest in event marketing
- Enthusiasm to learn and a team player
- Ability to work some weekend and evening hours