Innovative Event Planner Intern for a Hemp and Eco-Conscious Non-ProfitHemp Educate America
Event Production InternElevated Entertainment Solutions
Homeless Point-In-Time CensusAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternChic Occasions
Human Resources InternPosh Quinceaneras
Graphic Design InternPosh Quinceaneras
Events InternAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Special Events InternshipLEP
Special Events & Pop Up Shop InternBookmark This
The Fashion Foundation
Posted: April 21 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Fashion Foundation is a startup nonprofit that merges the worlds of fashion and philanthropy. We operate an e-commerce site of donated designer merchandise and with the money raised from sales we buy school supplies for students in need.
The Special Events Intern will be responsible for organizing pop up shops at college campuses and local markets and assist with planning our fundraisers.
Responsibilities- Work with sororities and colleges to plan merchandise pop up shops
- Plan the marketing strategy for each pop up shop
- Assist at pop up shops selling merchandise
- Coordinate what merchandise to bring to each pop up shop
- Create visuals and displays for our booths and shops
Requirements- Interns have the option of working from their home but pop up shops will be held on Long Island
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to travel for pop up shops (NYC & Long Island candidates preferred)
- Some pop up shops may take place on weekends
- Have retail or customer service experience
- Creative mindset with the ability to brainstorm new ideas for our organization
- Self-starter and able to take initiative
- Minimum of 5 hours per week
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, Marketing, Reliable, Creative
Preferred - Retail, Fashion