Events, Marketing, & Public Relations InternshipJoonbug
Promotions and Events Internship-Entry Level with Paid TrainingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
EVENT ASSISTANT- Sales / Marketing / Account ManagementImperial Solutions, Inc
Event Production InternshipLeading Authorities.com
Marketing InternDavid Monn LLC
Graphic Design InternDavid Monn LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)David Monn LLC
National Kidney Foundation of Arizona Special Events Internship ProgramNational Kidney Foundation of Arizona
Special Events & Production (digital and live)Bookmark This
eCo Event Source, INC. | 1.618 Events
Posted: August 09 2016
Company Location: New Orleans, LA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 20 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGain tactical, event experience working with leadership and clients assisting in both department-wide initiatives and day to day operations. Interns will assist in planning, organizing and coordinating productions, experiences, live and digital events, broadcasts, teams and marketing plans and experiences; creating unique fact-based, creative experiences and productions. Interns will meet with clients and partners to plan, produce and follow up on events, execute items required during planning events and broadcasts etc. In this internship you will attend &create weekly reports and maintain content via virtual offices daily on events, projects and clients, vendors,related articles, broadcasts and placements. Reports are circulated via our virtual office systems to executive teams in-house and distributed to relevant client/project specific teams.
You will draft and edit press releases, news and events notices, draft media pitches, coordinate with social media team members for #chats, build media lists, manage inquiries and invitations, conduct research, brainstorm new media opportunities, help write features about clients and projects, and assist with most aspects of press outreach, content management and communications.
We are very excited about this growth and will be expanding into other areas within the next few months. We are seeking entertainment, broadcast, events and media department interns who will be interested in working with clients, partners and thought leading groups around the world in creating and editing content which will be promoted and marketed through partnership channels around the world.
Event Types: Entertainment, Experiences, Small and Large Scale Conferences, Sales Meetings, Press Events, Product Launches, Thought Leadership Forums and Competitions
eCo Event Source, LLC provides individuals, communities, businesses and governments with resources, options and solutions for recovery and growth in economy, environment, operations, humanities and to improve quality of life.
We consult, create and execute on sustainability, strategy, experience, media, solve problems and convert challenges to opportunities benefiting the triple bottom line.
Our top line of services include information, consulting, humanities, digital solutions, sustainable, environmental and responsibility compliance, strategy, CSR, publishing, agriculture, retail, marketing, public relations, content creation, entertainment, marketplace, tourism, experience, event, online and broadcast programming production and online/digital publishing and services.
For more information on eCo Event Source, INC. visit www.ecoeventsource.com
The Events, CSR and Communications team works closely together to support all aspects of project administration for the client and special project teams. The intern will assist the Founder & CEO and Project Managers’/Directors’ efforts to define and manage project goals, tasks, issues and deadlines.
ResponsibilitiesClient focus, accountability for results, team effectiveness, developing others, attention to detail, flexibility and professional confidence
- Actively assist and participate in panels for improving new technology, events resources etc
- Attend meetings, conferences, festivals, PR Stunts, PoP-Ups stores and events digitally or in person
- Follow up and/or meet with vendors, venues and production related sources
- Work with and manage communications with clients and resources
- Work with Senior executives to write and or edit content for websites and social media (meaningful, interesting, factual and creative work)
- Actively participate in team efforts in creating, producing and post events objectives
- Help create e-communications such as e-newsletters, e-postcards, text-based mail, etc.
- Assist communications office with the development/management of overall web content strategies (story ideas, social media, etc.)
- Assist in generating dialogue with fans through apps, digital events, blogs, message boards and social networks.
. In this internship you will create weekly reports and maintain content via virtual offices daily on eCo Event Source projects and clients, related news articles, broadcasts and placements. Reports are circulated via our virtual office systems to executive teams in-house and distributed to relevant client/project specific teams.
- Draft and edit press releases, news and events notices and media pitches
- Coordinate with social media team members for planning, promoting and executing #chats with clients
- Build media lists
- Manage inquiries and invitations
- Conduct research,
- Brainstorm new media opportunities
- Help write features about clients and projects
- Assist executives, project managers and clients with most aspects of press outreach, content management and communications.
RequirementsThis is a full time, virtual, unpaid internship.
Required Hours: 20-40 hours per week. Days/Hours are flexible and will vary during tours or campaigns.
- Strong production competencies: client focus, accountability for results, team effectiveness, attention to detail, flexibility and professional confidence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and virtually as a part of a team
- Knowledge of editorial, lifestyle, entertainment, fashion writing style
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Willing to help out on all levels of production, services
- Flexible with time and assigned responsibilities
- Positive attitude and professional behavior with team, community and clients
Experience: Interest in or experience as an special events professional, producer, journalist, non-profit, lifestyle, entertainment, social, culture, performing arts, music writer for school newspaper. IT, creative writing, entertainment, sports, automotive, teaching, research and events experience (not a requirement, but a plus)
SkillsRequired - Office 365, Email Etiquette, Google Drive
Preferred - Marketing, Events Coordination, Experience Design, Event Marketing, Special Events Coordination, Creative Branding, Agricultural Marketing, Events Management, Writing For The Web