NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDColorado Promotional Group
Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Events managerWorld Arts
Events Intern For Company Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Event Planner InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Capitol Hill Visit Coordinator - InternshipNAHREP
Event Planning InternshipPMI
Event Promotions InternState Restaurant
Summer 2016 Events InternshipBookmark This
130 West 42 Street
New York, NY
Posted: October 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a college student interested in a spring internship in our Events division. Must be motivated by a fast paced work environment, detail oriented and extremely organized!
Kindly send your cover letter and resume, along with the days/times that you would be available.
Responsibilities• Researching new venues, vendors, articles, topics and trends
• Establishing business relationships with vendors
• Brainstorming for event ideas and stunts
• Become familiar with creating event documents such as run of shows, timelines, travel
itineraries and budgets
Requirements• Must receive college credit; documentation required
• Strong interest in Event Planning/ Public Relations
• Excellent communication and time management skills