WGBH Special EventsWGBH
Public Relations InternVIta Sociale Productions Inc.
Sport and Event ManagementProspect Wire Inc.
Events Facilitator Assistant for The Wow Talks, San DiegoLuib Health Specialty Services, LLC
Social Media & Event Coordinating InternThe Warehouse LLC
Public Relations InternTier 1 Event Management
Junior Marketing Assistant InternshipSynergy Management
HR Relations InternSynergy Management
Startup Events Company - Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: April 26 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeHive is an events company that creates programs and events to benefit your being, get you to make new friends, visit new places, do cool new things, become healthier & be better.
The internship can be done remotely, or you can come to my home office in Silverlake, Los Angeles. Its a really exciting position where you will be able to see a company form from the very early stages of planning a few events.
This position is research heavy, we will create a lot of info grids on venues, prices and such. You will be helping with the online marketing and business development side of things as well as helping orchestrate upcoming events.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Research on potential events
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Help researching for upcoming events and help organizing events
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Really good at research
- Extremely organised
- Self motivating
- High achieving
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Social Media, Event Planning, Social Media Communications, Event Organizer, Event Coordination
Preferred - Social Media Advertising