- Internships /
- Event Planning /
- VIRTUAL EVENT ASSISTANT INTERN POSITION AVAILABLE--SUBMIT RESUME TO KY@BLUEPRINTGLOBALGROUP.COM
Wedding Planning InternTouch of Elegance Events & Designs
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - San Diego, CADIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Santa Monica, CADIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Jersey City, NJDIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Los Angeles, CADIGIMARCON
Social Media & Community Management InternRoundtable Entertainment Holdings LLC
2017 LeadHERship ConferenceD. Aiken & Associates Worldwide
VIRTUAL EVENT ASSISTANT INTERN POSITION AVAILABLE--SUBMIT RESUME TO KY@BLUEPRINTGLOBALGROUP.COMBookmark This
Blueprint Global Group
Posted: January 08 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlueprint Global Group, an international entertainment & sports brand marketing firm . We are seeking is creative and progressive VIRTUAL EVENT ASSISTANT INTERN, for a roster of upcoming events and campaigns. This is a chance to work alongside industry professionals and develop your skill set. You will be working closely with the Management to assist in planning a successful event. Ideal candidates will possess a strong knowledge of current affairs and trends, the ability to think on your feet and hunger to learn and grow. Our client base includes high profile corporations, celebrities, red carpet events, philanthropic events and many more.
The program is a non- paid 90 day 20 hours a week/ internship/probationary employment opportunity that allow participants to get hands-on experience in the everyday management of concierge, events and marketing services. Virtual and in office positions are available. Weekly progress is assessed according to individual objectives. An intern assessment is conducted at the end of the internship. The ideal candidate will have stellar interpersonal skills, and will remain professional and engaging at all times. A level head is of the utmost importance, as the opportunity to interact with high profile individuals exists.
Our “hands on” nontraditional environment ensures that you gain real world experience in virtually every area of agency business.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to email@example.com
• Assists Events Coordinators and Senior Coordinators with the scheduling and coordination of events.
• Routine administrative tasks such as responding to daily e-mails, making important phone calls
• Follow up with vendors and client requests
• Research for client proposal to include site locations, music, decor, and other event elements
• Ongoing update of client database
• Research sites and other event enhancements
• Document photos
• Assist set up and work events
• Attend industry events
• Expected to work independently and complete tasks and projects
• Working knowledge of Social Media and ongoing updates
• Maintains records on event activities, progress, or status.
• Coordinates activities of assigned areas with activities of other staff to ensure optimum efficiency and compliance with appropriate procedures and specifications.
• Knowledge of scheduling, box office operations and contract administration.
• Skill in public relations, creative writing, social media and
• Good communication skills.
RequirementsExpectations of Candidates:
• Associate's degree in Business Administration or related field AND one year of facility coordination; OR, Three years progressively responsible events or facility coordination experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications - MS Word, Excel – strong PowerPoint
• High Organizational, Communication and Research skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced atmosphere