Personal Assistant / PR AssistantThe Septimius Group LLC
American Heart Association Event Planning InternAmerican Heart Association
Technically Media Events InternshipTechnicallyMedia
Jewish Organization Seeks Assistant Event CoordinatorYJP New York
Event Planning & Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Event PlanningEvent Kings
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Donor Development & IHOP Campaign InternThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Junior Marketing Assistant: Event PlannerEvents bykeko
Volunteer CoordinatorBookmark This
Greenergy Productions, LLC
3191 Route 22
Posted: October 29 2016
Application Deadline: December 15, 2016
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 01/02/17 — 08/02/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPutnam Wine & Food Fest is a two-day festival will feature New York’s and beyond, finest wineries, hard ciders, spirits, local and international retailers, arts and crafts and food vendors, as well as a farmer’s markets. We will also feature local bands and national bands playing an all day live musical potpourri. A portion of our proceeds shall benefit local food panties and other local charities.
For further information visit and download a volunteer application from our website, www.putnamcountywinefest.com, or call 800-557-4185, Ext 3 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities1. Recruiting the right people to work as volunteers for our festival
2. Supporting the staff members in projects.
3. Making the itinerary of the entire work and delegating different tasks to the subordinate volunteers.
4. Arranging and managing the events, audience and distributing the jobs to the volunteers.
5. Maintaining a continuous track of who is assigned to do which work and assisting them if required.
6. Keeping the general staff aware of the work done by the volunteers.
7. Keep motivating and encouraging the volunteers to remain focused in their work and do their best.