NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDColorado Promotional Group
Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Events managerWorld Arts
Events Intern For Company Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Event Planner InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Capitol Hill Visit Coordinator - InternshipNAHREP
Event Planning InternshipPMI
Event Promotions InternState Restaurant
Weddings and Events Spring Intern - Must Live in Washington DC, Maryland, or NoVABookmark This
Completely Yours Weddings and Events
4980 Leesburg Pike
Posted: September 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompletely Yours Events, LLC is an award-winning wedding and event planning, coordination, and styling agency. We are based in the Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia area but have served clients as far as Montego Bay, Jamaica. We believe in bringing the Complete Experience to each of our clients by matching them with the right vendors and overseeing every intricate detail until the last person leaves. Our dedication to our client's planning needs as well their personality helps us create a unique day with their event style and vision in mind.
Completely Yours Events takes great pride in our internship program. We have developed a multidimensional internship program for various areas of our company that educate, encourage and engage students in providing the “Complete Experience” to all of our clients. If you are looking to gain valuable skills, build your resume, and get a head start on your career path within the event planning industry, we invite you to find out more about the exciting internship opportunities with Completely Yours Events.
Responsibilities- Work closely with the Owner and Lead Coordinators to plan events from start to finish.
- Update social media sites with new information, pictures and videos.
- Create engaging content for our weekly blog and monthly newsletter
- Assist in Market Research
- On-site coordination for upcoming events such as weddings, parties, conferences, etc.
- Attend networking events
Requirements- Personal form of transportation
- Must live in the Washington, D.C., Maryland and Northern Virginia area.
- Flexible schedule and availability on some weekends and evenings.
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Familiarity with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Blogger.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A highly motivated hard working individual who is organized, reliable and passionate about event planning.
- Public Relations, Marketing and Project Management skills.
- Energetic, personable, highly organized, and professional.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Google Docs and basic Photoshop skills