Business Pointers, Inc is a strong software application company, specializing in Human Resource Management System. Kathryn Evans joined the team as their Operations Manager.
1. How did you get started in the industry? How can someone who is interested in your work get started?
Business Pointers Incorporated specializes in Cloud Based Software Application Products filling the gaps left by the Business Applications offered in the Market. Our company got started about a year ago, trying to provide an HRMS focused towards small to medium sized companies. We understand small company’s can’t afford to pay big bucks for an HRMS. Business Pointers, Inc offers all the same benefits as the expensive/catered to large company’s products at a lower price.
2. What’s the future of your industry or job?
According to Gartner: Gartner says Worldwide SaaS revenue to reach 14.5 Billion in 2012. SaaS-based delivery will experience healthy growth through 2015, when worldwide revenue is projected to reach 22.2 Billion.
3. What do you look for when you hire an intern or entry-level candidate?
Business Pointers, Inc looks for someone: Responsible and enthusiastic. Their level of interview preparation, did they do their homework to demonstrate a genuine interest in the opportunity. Well-organized, self-motivated, strong written and interpersonal skills.
4. What is one thing an intern can do to make a favorable impression?
5. Can you share a positive intern story and an intern horror story? No names needed…
This will be our first experience with interns.
Interested in interning with the Business Pointers, Inc team? They’re currently looking for first interns! Apply now.