Tim Broughton, VP of Marketing with ArtLA.com, shares the company’s history:
” …ArtLA.com is the perfect venue for Artists, Interior Designers, and Collectors to meet and conduct business.”
ArtLA.com was established in June 2009 as a web destination that furnishes member artists with tools and applications that they can utilize in order to effectively promote and build their art businesses. Featuring advanced applications that allow lightning fast presentations and transport of customized electronic art albums, multiple page elements that cover everything from the Artist’s Gallery, Promotional Videos, Books (with commerce links), Exhibitions, Charity Promotion, Statement & Resume, Press and Testimonials, ArtLA.com is the perfect venue for Artists, Interior Designers, and Collectors to meet and conduct business.
What does ArtLA.com have to offer?
Tim: We are in effect two companies in one.
We publish an online magazine each month called The ArtLA Magazine. This features artist interviews and profiles, art business related articles, and relative topics if interest. Some of our interns have published articles in the magazine!
Secondly, JNA Gallery is a Contemporary Fine Art Gallery located in the world famous Bergamot Station Art Center. Owners James and Heidi Gray bring over 45 years of combined experience as specialists in art and marketing. The gallery provides the following:
- Contemporary art exhibits of local and international artists.
- Art sales in every genre including painting, sculpture, photography, and all types of works on paper.
- Professional lighting and installation.
- Packing, handling, and delivery for shipments domestically and internationally.
- Art rentals for film, print or commercial use.
- Consignment sales for collectors.
- Special search services by artist, genre, period or style.
- Artist career counseling, classes and exhibition opportunities.