Check out a few of the links below and sip your coffee with the confidence that you’re reading something useful to you.
- Harry Urshel (@eExecutives) explores the benefits of having a blog for your job search.
- President and CEO of Great Resumes Fast, Jessica Holbrook Hernandez, provides 4 tips for staying encouraged during a long job search.
- Best seller, Lindsey Pollak, warns us to clean up our Facebook profiles.
- Everyone knows the importance of having a prepared elevator speech during a job hunt, but do you know what the most common mistakes are with these speeches? @ExpressPros have some tips.
- Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D (The Career Doctor) describes how to best use references to improve the overall outlook of your job application.