Travel to London this summer to gain professional, global experience with a leading multinational organization, improve your employability, and explore your career options!
The Mountbatten Institute provides university graduates with a 12-month, full-time professional work placement in London while you study towards an MBA or Postgraduate Certificate in International Business.
The London program includes:
- Corporate placement with a global company in London
- Furnished housing in Central London
- Monthly living allowance of approx. $1,000
- An MBA degree or Postgraduate Certificate in International Business Practice
- A 4-month field research experience in Bangkok, Thailand
Placement companies include Barclays Capital, BlackRock, UBS Investment Bank, Merrill Lynch, Thomson Reuters, Citi Private Bank, and many others.
The deadline is March 31 to begin your program this August! Learn more about the Mountbatten Institute.