By Synthia Salas
You have a bangin’ bod and that theme-party last weekend was ridiculous – but unless you’re applying to be my BF/BFF, I don’t really care to see it.
Today, we are going to briefly discuss profile pictures. This will be relevant for current interns, future interns, potential interns, and anyone in general who doesn’t want to look foolish.
- WHY are you flipping me off? OK not me, the camera, but still.
- If the outfit you are wearing in your picture isn’t something you’d want to be wearing when you run into your boss on the weekend – time for a new pic. This includes, but is not limited to:
- The dress you were wearing when you met Lil’ Wayne in Vegas
- Your sexy ________ Halloween costume
- Swim trunks
The Myspace era is so over. Stop it with the Myspace pics. You know what I’m talking about.
- Making out: The line between “aw sweet” and “ew gross” is a fine one.
- I’m just throwing this out there in case you weren’t sure: Your mug shot might be funny to your friends, but it’s probably going to be frightening to employers.
Take it or leave it! Leave your photo tips in the comments below.