2017 Los Angeles Model Face Off Fashion Event InternshipsBookmark This
Ripping Runways Magazine
900 W Olympic Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: September 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe International Beauty Movement internationally known online as one of the hottest and most popular modeling and fashion magazine publishers, known for its international female model searches, female magazine model photo and video shoots, TV modeling competitions, TV talent searches, and fashion events for female models and female talent is now offering Photography and Videography Internship opportunities to experienced photographers and videographers that are creative, innovative at creating bold new photos and videos, interested in building or expanding their photo or video portfolio and having their work promoted internationally in both our online magazines and on our websites, while working with some of the hottest up and coming professional and aspiring female models and talent for the 2017 Los Angeles Model Face Off Magazine Photo Shoot For Project Couture Magazine, Ethnic Queen Magazine, Ripping Runways Magazine, Girl 9 Magazine, and Salon Savvy Magazine, taking place in Los Angeles, CA in the Summer of 2017.
This is an exciting opportunity for photographers and videographers to enhance both their creative talents, gain international recognition for having your creative work published in one of our well known magazines, expand your portfolio, as well as having your creative work seen by people in the fashion and entertainment industry that could really enhance your career opportunities.
To Apply Please See instructions below:
**A photo or video portfolio is required as part of this application process. A URL link listed on your resume for an online portfolio is preferred, also let us know what type of photo/video equipment you own.
Please email us your bio with full contact information and portfolio or link of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org **
2016 Los Angeles Model Face Off Magazine Photo and Video Shoot Event Volunteers and Interns That Live in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Diego, Long Beach, Pasadena, Hollywood, and Surrounding Areas
Would you like to volunteer for the 2017 Los Angeles Model Face Off that would give the opportunity to build experience in the Fashion and Entertainment Industry, participate in internationally known magazines photo shoot and video shoot, and have an opportunity to meet beautiful fashion models, national pageant winners, and lingerie models?
We are now accepting Event Volunteers and Interns applications from people that that would like to participate in the 2017 Los Angeles Model Face Off Magazine Video and Photo shoot competition in the Summer of 2016.
Must be reliable, energetic, enthusiastic, self motivated, creative and work well with people and be a team player.
Please email us 3 photos, with full contact information and why you want to be an event volunteer for the 2016 Los Angeles Model Face Off send to: email@example.com
Become A Member of the International Beauty Movement:
• Assist with events; setup, on-site printing, and production logistics
Production logistics may include; photo/video shoot setup, assisting with lighting, props, reflectors, etc.
• Edit events, basic retouch (cropping, color correction, removing blemishes, dirt or spots) to prepare for website and printing
• Support production by, creating labels, burning CD’s/ DVD’s
• Assist on photography events in the field including conventions, portraits, Model photo shoots, and International Beauty Movement Magazine photo shoots and fashion events
• Assist with keeping event promotions list and task list up to date
• Retouch photos as requested.
• Ensure images are pulled, prepared, and provided to social media team for blog posts, twitter, etc.
• Potential Projects: Shoot fashion shows on location, live TV filming model photo shoot.
• Potential Projects: Shoot creative detail shots of female models/entertainers for multiple uses (backgrounds, albums, stock, etc.)
• Currently an experienced photographer or videographer, or a student enrolled in a college or university as a Junior or Senior, majoring in photography or related field
• Photography studio and experience or equivalent
• Understanding of digital cameras; Canon or other professional model
• Able to work in Windows environments
• Must be able to work in a fast paced work environment that is deadline oriented
• Must posses strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated strong organizational and coordination skills
• Proficient understanding of technical skills in digital photography or video pre and post production.
• Must have proficient knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop Light room
• Must have reliable transportation