PR Fashion Showroom located in Downtown - Los AngelesFashion Forwards
Social Media & Marketing InternIndelust
Internship for Fashion and Textile ManufacturerDenmoss
Fall/Winter Fashion Community Engagement OR Events Planning InternshipThe Image Studios
Fall/Winter Wardrobe Styling OR Marketing InternshipThe Image Studios
3 months Fashionista Senior / Disabled Marketing Challenge * AssistantBookmark This
Yukiko Sato New York
Long Island City (Queens)
New York, NY
DescriptionTESAGE is seeking a marketing intern for our new market and clientele- Senior and Disabled Fashionistas.
Fashionable seniors and the disabled have a difficult time finding stylish clothing and accessories that fits their needs!
: : Would You Like to Learn Real Time, Cost Effective Market Research?: :
3 Month Market Research Intern Project
(1) Market Research at SIBL
(2) Market Research- Report Writing
(3) Market Research- PowerPoint Slide Creation
(4) Creating Surveys
(5) Webinar Presentations via BigMarker.com https://www.bigmarker.com/tesage
(6) Find Suitable Business Partners (clothing designers, fashion accessory designers)
: : Project Goal : :
* Increase senior / disabled customers up to 100 in 3 months
* Survey up to 50 test customers in 3 months
Would you like to be a part of this challenging project?
If you are interested in learning about new market research for product branding, this internship position is a great opportunity to learn from the real world!
Responsibilities- Create market research report, slides, webinar scripts
- Provide market research survey efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Assist with Webinar with MS PowerPoint slides
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing (optional)
- Great presentation skills and writing
- Knows basic of market researching
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Japanese Speaking (optional)
- 10 to 30 hours a week