Administrative InternBookmark This
Phillip Bloch Inc.
77 W 104 St 10A
New York, NY
DescriptionThe office for Fashion and Celebrity Stylist, Creative Style Director is seeking an Administrative Intern who is hard working; goal and detail oriented, extremely organized and is resourceful. This internship is ideal for someone who wants to gain insight into various parts of the fashion industry, while gaining practical experience in administration. The position will enhance your day-to-day knowledge of the inner workings of a fashion business and provide you with a valuable experience.
• Support various departments with administrative tasks as assigned
• Assist with processing mail and office supply requests
• Answer phones
• Assist in taking notes and providing day-to-day information
• Assist in social media duties
• Run errands
• Be able to work with social media platforms; including twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Tumblr
• MAC OS, PC, and Microsoft Office proficiency
• Excellent interpersonal, planning and organizational skills
• Must be detail oriented and a team player