BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP Merchandising Internship Spring 2015Bookmark This
BCBG Max Azria Group
2761 Fruitland Ave.
DescriptionBCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP is a vision of global style and attitude, whose brands represent the dynamic lifestyle of the modern woman. We are a company, an aesthetic and the realization of a dream.
All interns will be given the opportunity to work in a fast paced and dynamic business environment, as well as work on hands on projects that will fully prepare them for their future careers.
We are currently hiring for Interns to join us in our corporate offices in Los Angeles, CA! All intern applicants must be eligible for school credit and must be in good academic standing.
MERCHANDISING INTERN - BCBGeneration
Provide support to the various divisions of the Merchandising department by assisting with day-to-day tasks as well as other projects that may come along:
• Assist in updates from Sales on Best-Med-Worst Seller reports and weekly selling summaries
• Aid in Late Add Process by gathering samples and information for weekly meeting
• Create color and delivery boards with current product line with color and fabric swatches
• Create Competition/Trend Reports by researching and reviewing current industry trends, price points, and competition
• Attend meetings in order to learn more about the duties and business of merchandising
• Assist Merchandisers in special projects as requested
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Highly organized and deadline-oriented with ability to prioritize
• Ability to multi-task in a team-oriented environment and think outside the box
MERCHANDISING INTERN – Manoukian
Main function is to provide support and assist the Manoukian department with daily duties, merchandising, and administrative support
• Manage and prepare materials needed samples for meetings, etc.
• Create boards for fabric, color, inspiration
• Research trends and competitors
• Organize reported information from vendors, departments, and samples etc.
Minimum Qualifications Include:
• Highly organized with grave attention to detail
• Highly familiar with Microsoft Excel and Word
• Familiar with Photoshop and/or Illustrator (a plus)
• Must be a team player and work well in a team environment
• Excellent/effective communication skills (Customer Service)
• Basic administrative skills
• Interest in the Fashion Industry and/or merchandising
If interested, please email email@example.com for consideration.
1. Cover Letter
3. Samples of work or portfolio (if applicable)
4. Area of interest in the subject line of your email
All Internships are non-paid and the intern applicant must receive school credit