Assistant Stylist Internship at NATASHA MORGANNATASHA MORGAN
Accessories Design/Production assistant Internship at NATASHA MORGANNATASHA MORGAN
3D Keyshot 5 Rhinocerus/Accessories Design/Production assistant InternshipNATASHA MORGAN
Studio Assistant internshipNATASHA MORGAN
Virtual Social Media Intern at NATASHA MORGANNATASHA MORGAN
Beauty, Health & Fashion PINTEREST specialist InternBookmark This
The Makeup Blogger
DescriptionThe Makeup Blogger is an extremely fast-paced professional beauty blog that will be expanding in three months to include a monthly beauty membership. We are looking for a talented intern who is highly skilled with Pinterest. Our intern needs to be eager to learn more about beauty/health/lifestyle brand marketing and is a self starter and multi-tasker. The intern will be solely focused on curating pictures, editing pictures for SEO, and posting, creating boards, and engaging on Pinterest . The Makeup Blogger has four pinterest accounts that need to be attended to on a daily basis. All pins are posted and scheduled out via ViralTag bulk pinning program (saves a ton of time!).
- 20-25 hours/week (200-215 pictures needed a week)
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home!
- Must be available for Skype and phone meetings
Responsibilities- Curating 30 pins a day for each Pinterest account. 50% of pins from Pinterest users, 50% of pins from website.
- Editing Pinterest engagement (SEO friendly)
- Posting and initiating conversation with Pinterest users
- Participating in the development and implementation of Pinterest boards
- Online research
- Sharing ideas and implementing strategies designed to create buzz and viral marketing
- Writing SEO-friendly Pins
- Editing content, fact checking, and editorial research
- Potential for eventual work with TheMakeupBlogger.com with a spot as an full time contributor -Social Media staff.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and links to a personal Pinterest profile
Requirements-Pinterest savvy (can also provide extra training materials)
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, PicMonkey, or other photo editing devices
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- All pins will be scheduled out via Viral Tag
- Must be tech-savvy
- A personable team player and must be able to take and follow instructions well (mostly via email and Skype)