Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
111 St. Charles Ave
New Orleans, LA
DescriptionSFNO is a fashion program and business incubator based in New Orleans, Louisiana specializing in short-term fashion training. SFNO offers “hands-on” training in the New Orleans Downtown District.
SFNO educates students on the business of fashion as part of the core curriculum and also offers job creation assistance. Our goal is to give entrepreneurs the know how to create jobs for themselves and others.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education