Christopher Campbell Stylist Assistant InternshipBookmark This
130 West 25th Street
New York, NY
Interns should be available 2-3 days a week.
All applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Christopher Campbell's First Assistant Marc Anthony George at
- Making visits to designer showrooms and PR agencies.
- Corresponding with industry professionals on and off set to secure sample delivery.
- Checking in with Christopher Campbell to assist with professional needs.
- Communicating with other interns to strategize and meet deadlines.
RequirementsApplicants should be:
- Studying fashion or posses a really strong interest in learning more about it.
- Eager to learn the in's and out's of the styling/ fashion publishing industry.
- Interested in helping on set for various publications as well as ad campaigns and commercial gigs.
- Interested in learning how to conceptualize an artistic idea, and make it into a fashionable and
- Interested in practicing skills involving attention to detail and work communication.