Contemporary Fashion House - Social Media - Graphic Design - IT internBookmark This
For Love And Lemons
Los Angeles, CA
For Love & Lemons is a contemporary womans wear line based in Los Angeles, the collection is anything but conventional – rebelling against the standards of modern society. The line taunts with intrigue as a clash of colors and patterns are evoked by chic separates and devious dresses. Where the modern gypsy is punk, For Love & Lemons is a brand to relate to, for that girl that doesn't follow trends, she makes them.
For Love & Lemons offers an intensive internships in design, social media, production, and business. During this work study interns learn important design processes and will be exposed to to everything from draping, patterning, sample making, illustrating, sourcing, production cycles, etc. There is no limit to the creativity this position offers.
Seeking intelligent, driven, passionate, enthusiastic students with a keen attention to detail. This internship will prepare students and recent graduates for a career in the fashion industry. For Love & Lemons is a growing contemporary power house growing and expanding into outerwear, lingerie, and accessories - internships have potential to turn into careers for right person.
The internship is a full time commitment - 4 to 5 days a week for a minimum of 3 months. For the right prospective employee we will be willing to work with your schedule . International interns are also welcome.
Applicants please email email@example.com - please send:
- EXAMPLES OF WORK
- AVAILABILITY TO START & DURATION
Responsibilities- Sourcing fashion images for inspiration and keep our blog up to date with relevant items
- Uploading new photographs & editorials to our website, online store, & blog
- Organize & manage our server - build & organize an archive of fashion design information (images, editorials, garment references, important documents, agreements, fabric sourcings, etc)
- Retouch/ touch up images (we can teach & train you in adobe creative suite)
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Ideal for a highly creative graphic designer interested in creating an important & permanent role in our company culture.
Requirements- generate interest and broaden our customer/fan base
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Positive, reliable, intelligent, and creative are a qualities we look for at For Love and Lemons
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment