Design InternshipBookmark This
1201 w, 5th st, t1100
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: 620 days ago
Description• Involved in researching new trends, fabrics, techniques, colors, and trims
• Assist Menswear Designer in facilitating all aspects from concept to development to sales samples
• Collaborate one on one with Menswear Designer on style creation and development of concepts
• Assist in preparing samples for merchandising meetings, fittings, and presentations
• Work with the Design team on day to day operations as well as special projects
ResponsibilitiesPLEASE SEND RESUME TO RECRUITING@HALSTON.COM AND INCLUDE IN SUBJECT LINE "DESIGN INTERN" IN CONSIDERATION OF THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY.
RequirementsAll prospective interns must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college / university.
• Halston internships are unpaid and the student must be able to receive academic credit.
• Must be able to provide proof of academic credit. Before applying, please confirm with your Internship Center.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Attention to detail, thorough, and organized
• Creative intuition and understanding of style and fashion
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and adjust to changing priorities
• Be able to follow direction and adhere to brand and style guidelines
• Be a self-starter, able to take initiative, and take ownership of assigned work projects
• Proficiency in computer and email skills