Fashion BloggerVendng Machine Corp.
Social Media InternCrispy Citron
Textile and Product Development InternMerchandising & Production Development Director
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Ngozika Okeke Clothing
Fashion InternSergio Rossi
JEWELRY DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
FALL/WINTER 2017 Social Media InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Production AssistnatFabric To Finish Inc.
Operations / Design / Trend / Social Media InternBookmark This
McGuire Denim, LLC
2340 E Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: November 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat is the philosophy of the brand?
I’ve always appreciated the American-ness of workwear, but one thing I couldn’t quite relate to is the lack of femininity and sexiness. I’d like to think I’ve played with two opposites - traditional workwear and modern sexiness and the result is McGuire. McGuire is designed with the modern creator in mind. While our jeans are incredibly flattering and slimming, we reference vintage silhouettes and tradesman details as a starting point and re-imagine them for the future.
This can be a full time or part time position.
• Desire to learn more about fashion industry
• High level attention to detail and organization
• Attention to detail and the ability to manage, track, and implement multiple high priority projects in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
ResponsibilitiesPOSSIBLE DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
• Responsible for staying current and up to date with current trends and preparing reports on same for the Head of Design
• Responsible for attending and contributing in all brainstorming meetings and discuss social media marketing, blog topics, photo shoots, video shoots and special projects
• Responsible for keeping up to date with calendar
• Assist with Social Media Management
• Research retail opportunities
• Assist with general business and finance operations
• Ability to think creatively, identify problems and offer solutions with minimal guidance
• Ability to complete assignments within tight and often difficult deadlines
• Ability to take the lead and manage certain projects
• Strong project management skills
• Experience using Office, Photoshop, and Illustrator a plus
• Experience curating, editing and handling social media and blog posts a plus